PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
- Information about the data controller:
The data controller for data gathered via the website http://www.baibor.com/ (hereinafter, the “Website” or the “Site”) is María Sol Baixauli Borja, hereinafter BAIBOR, holder of Tax Identification Number 34059854-M, domiciled at Avenida Blas Infante 3, 41140 Seville, Spain.
- Purpose of personal data processing:
2.1. Why will we process your personal data? At BAIBOR we will process your personal data gathered by the Website for the following purposes:
- a) In the case of the contracting of goods and services offered via the Website, to maintain the contractual relationship, and for the management, administration, information, provision and improvement of the service.
- b) Sending of information requested via the forms made available on the Website.
- c) Sending of newsletters and commercial communications containing promotions and/or advertising of the Website and the Digital Marketing sector.
We would remind you that you may object to the sending of commercial communications via any channel and at any time by sending an email to the email address given previously.
Completion of these records fields is required, and the stated purposes cannot be fulfilled unless these details are provided.
2.2. How long are the personal data gathered stored for? The personal data provided will be stored for as long as the commercial relationship remains in place or until you request that they be erased, and for as long as any legal liabilities could arise as a result of the services provided.
- Legitimate basis: The legitimate basis for the processing of your data is provided by the following circumstances:
- a) The request for information and/or contracting of BAIBOR services, the terms and conditions of which will in all cases be made available to you before any possible contract is arranged.
If you do not provide us with your data or do so in an erroneous or incomplete manner, we will be unable to address your request and it will be entirely impossible to provide you with the information requested or to contract the services.
- Recipients: The data will not be communicated to any third party other than BAIBOR, except by legal obligation.
We have contracted the following service providers as data processors, who gave an undertaking to comply with the applicable regulatory provisions with regard to data protection at the time when they were contracted:
- Rights: As a data subject who has provided us with your personal data, you are fully entitled to receive confirmation as to whether we are processing your personal data at BAIBOR, and you are specifically entitled to exercise the following rights granted to you by the data protection regulations, in accordance with the terms set out therein:
- Right of ACCESS to your personal data.
- Right to request the RECTIFICATION of imprecise data.
- Right to request the ERASURE of data if, among other reasons, they are no longer needed for the purposes for which they were gathered.
- Under certain circumstances, you may request the RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING of your data, in which case we will store data only to bring or defend against claims.
- Under certain circumstances, and for reasons connected with their individual situation, data subjects may exercise their right of OBJECTION to the processing of their data. We will no longer process the data, except for overriding legitimate reasons, or in order to bring or defend against possible claims.
- Under certain circumstances and for reasons connected with your individual situation, you may request your right of data PORTABILITY.
You may exercise these rights by writing to the postal address and/or the email address set out in subsection “1. Information about the personal data controller”.
Furthermore, if any of your rights as a data subject has been infringed you are entitled to file a grievance with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (the AEPD) at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid, or via the AEPD online portal:https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/